HEALTH & SAFETY by Sekoya
Health & Safety Training
Organisations, departments and individuals and groups sometimes need some training, facilitation and support to move forward or embed new transformations and changes. We can not only deliver your sessions but also make sure we co-develop the right learning and development solution to meet your needs.
For example, we can provide one-to-one coaching for the leaders and staff of your new department as they settle into their new roles, processes and interact with the rest of your organisation or we can conduct a leadership workshop or training on emerging health and safety priorities and their role. The location, style and brand is fully tailorable, we will bring our knowledge, experience and independence to deliver.
We can provide:
- Group and individual health and safety training
- Policy and process roll out support
- IT transformation roll out
- Board and leadership strategy workshop facilitation
- New entity or department coaching support and check-ins
- Self-promotion workshop facilitation
- Mentoring and coaching for mid-career professionals
All our offerings include clear definition of a learning and development journey and can be aligned to your existing HR learning and development processes. Training can be provided remotely or on-site.
We provide experienced facilitators and trainers who have worked with teams from field operations to C-Suite strategic direction. We can offer a range of technical experts or facilitation approaches so please contact us to find out more.
Health & Safety Inspections
Whether you are looking for a one-off gap analysis to review where you are and how you can improve, or a fully customised inspection and audit program across multiple geographies, we tailor and deliver according to your needs using our experienced consultants.
Our health and safety inspections and audits can be focussed on a single issue such as meeting a new regulatory change or provide a holistic view on areas of focus and improvement. In all cases, your reports will identify root causes and practical solutions taking into account your current controls, H&S culture and behavioural aspects.
But inspections and audits isn’t all we can offer, we can also provide:
- ISO and other framework readiness and action planning
- OHSMS health check, development and roll out
- Hazard and risks identification and assessment support
- Health and safety process alignment to other frameworks such as risk management
- Corporate HSE function design and establishment
- Independent operational site visit support
All our offerings culminate in the transfer of knowledge, processes and information to your teams to drive continuous improvement.
Our health and safety team are NEBOSH diploma qualified in addition to holding a Masters level engineering or science degree. They bring operational health and safety experience as well as auditing experience across a wide range of sectors including minerals and mining, oil and gas, retail, commercial and residential property management, laboratory, schools and healthcare.
Health & Safety – Business Optimisation
If you are looking to make improvements to your contracts, operations, asset management or projects, we bring the right mix of heavy industry, finance and accounting, projects, operations and maintenance experience to bring a multi-disciplinary approach that breaks down silos and results in rapid results.
Your project may be a major transformation across the business, just for one area or you may not be sure what the actions are yet. We will work with you to tailor a scope of works that provides you the management consulting support you need and that supplements your internal team, this can include:
- Business process design and/or optimisation
- Supplier or customer contract reviews and improvements
- Capital project reviews and improvements
- Internal audit co-sourcing or subject matter expert support: finance, asset management, commercial, operations and maintenance, procurement
- Consulting project management
Our optimisation team have performed industry roles and consulted across the Fortune 500, Big Four, oil and gas, mining, utilities and construction clients with a track record of demonstrable value and results.
If you have thought of anything else which is not covered here, fear not. We will cover it. We have a wealth of expertise at our finger tips and are always on hand to help with any query you may have.